Thursday, June 21, 2018

“The Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert program is an exclusive program created to recognize global educator visionaries who are using technology to pave the way for their peers in the effective use of technology for better learning and student outcomes.
MIE Experts help Microsoft to lead innovation in education. They advocate and share their thoughts on effective use of technology in education with peers and policy makers. They provide insight for Microsoft on new products and tools for education, and they exchange best practices as they work together to promote innovation in teaching and learning.
I believe that being an MIE Expert will develop my skill set to help others and empower my friends and students.  I also believe that the understanding of Microsoft products is essential in the building of the next generation.
MIE will push me to develop my skills. As an educator, it will help me discover and boost my potentials. It will enhance my technological skills and students will be exposed to technology using different programs and software.
As an educator, my plan is to extend this experience in the school community and give helping hands and support to other teachers. Spreading these types of projects will empower teachers and students as well. 

Because of that I made my MIEE project and got certified on September 2017 . Below is my sway link for more details



No comments:

Post a Comment